Facing a legal challenge can be overwhelming. Most people hope they never have to hire a lawyer. As a father-son team of attorneys with more than 20 combined years of experience, we certainly understand that. We've seen serious legal problems harm individual lives, destroy families and ruin businesses.
We opened Hopkins Law Firm in Pawleys Island, South Carolina, in 2013 based on a couple of important principles: The law is here to guard your rights; and you deserve to know that your lawyer isn't someone to be afraid of.
Not Just Lawyers — Legal Counsels
Over the years, we have had the opportunity to counsel thousands of people through tough challenges, as well as exciting opportunities, both in trials and at negotiating tables.
We are proud to have:
- Fought on behalf of workers to recover their dignity after facing discrimination, breach of an employment agreement or when fired in retaliation after blowing the whistle on their employer
- Helped families face a new future after going through a tough divorce or custody challenge
- Protected the success of business owners involved in devastating commercial lawsuits
- Pursued full and fair financial compensation to people suffering personal injury or the wrongful death of a loved one, because of motor vehicle accident, property owner negligence or defective or dangerous products and medications
- Helped people qualify for the Social Security Disability benefits they are entitled to, when an injury or illness means they can no longer work
- Restored the rights of elderly who have suffered abuse and neglect under the care of a nursing home staff
- Guided real estate buyers and sellers through the legal process
- $2.3 MillionLandfill Dispute
- $1.18 MillionBusiness Fraud
- $475,000 Landfill Dispute
Call To Learn More In A Free Consultation Credit Cards Accepted
Contact our office by phone at 843-314-4005 or use the convenient email contact form to arrange an opportunity to meet with attorney Bill Hopkins or attorney Clay Hopkins about your legal matter as soon as possible.